01 May 2008

And you thought baby humans were cute.

In the interest of interspecies relations, we now present you with the latest in audio-visual juvenile fauna field study. AKA youtube videos of cute baby animals.

Let's start with sea life. These baby belugas are hungry. And cute.




Apparently baby giraffes= kind of crazy.



This is a video of Imani, a baby hippo born last year in the Antwerp Zoo. It's over 5 minutes long, but TOTALLY worth it. My favorite parts are the trippy music, when Imani chews on the floor, when she goes swimming...pretty much the whole thing.



Inevitably, all ruminations on cute baby animals must come around to pandas. This video, though short, has both baby pandas and a slide. What more could you ask for? That's right: nothing.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Imani's ears caused me to flip my shit.
I love it.

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO GO TO PANDA KINDERGARTEN.